CHERRY PREPAID TRI-NET PROMO
|TRITEXT5||P5||All-day texting to Cherry Prepaid, Globe, and TM||1 day|
|TRICALL10||P10||All-day calling to Cherry Prepaid, Globe, and TM||1 day|
|TRITALK5||P5||30 minutes calls to Cherry Prepaid, Globe, and TM||7 days|
|TRITALK10||P10||60 minutes calls to Cherry Prepaid, Globe, and TM||15 days|
To avail of the promo, subscribers can choose between 2 options:
- Type and send the promo keyword to 2138.
- The amount will be automatically deducted from subscriber’s load and the subscriber will receive a notification message upon successful registration.
- Subscribers may also purchase the load directly from Globe AutoloadMAX Retailers in the identified areas.
Retailers must follow these steps to be able to load the promos:
- Dial *100# to access the USSD Menu.
- Select “2 Cherry Promos”
- Enter 11-digit Cherry Prepaid mobile number of subscriber
- Select “5 Other Promos”
- Select the specific promo (TRITEXT5, TRICALL10, TRITALK5 or TRITALK10)
- Confirm the transaction
- Both retailer and subscriber will receive a notification message upon successful registration.
Once registered, subscribers do not need a maintaining balance to use the promo. Subscribers do not need to dial a prefix or syntax to be able to make a call.
Subscribers will be alerted via SMS once their subscription expires.
TRITEXT5 and TRICALL10 are subject to Globe Telecom’s Fair Use Policy for Voice and SMS.
To ensure network efficiency and the quality of SMS and voice services, subscribers have a limit of 700 SMS or text messages per day for TRITEXT5, and 300 call
minutes per day for TRICALL10.
Subscribers will receive a notification message when the limit has been reached. For the service to resume, subscribers may do any of the following:
- Wait for 12:01 AM of the following day for the service to automatically resume (provided that the promo has not yet expired) OR
- Unsubscribe to the promo by texting STOP to the assigned access code per area. (e.g. TRITEXT5 STOP to 2138). The subscriber’s SMS or voice
service will deactivate automatically. Subscribers may register again to the same promo after unsubscribing.
Promo until September 30, 2017. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11056, series of 2016